Explosion-Proof HVAC: Air Conditioners for Hazardous Locations
Custom Air Products and Services specializes in the custom design, engineering, and manufacturing of explosion-proof HVAC systems including air conditioning, heating, pressurization, and chemical air filtration. Our explosion-proof HVAC units can be designed and constructed for industrial locations both on and offshore.
Among the products offered by Custom Air Products and Services are explosion-proof air conditioners, hazardous location air conditioners, flame-proof air conditioners, explosion-proof pressurizing systems, gas-phase air filtration units, and explosion-proof heaters.
Custom Air Products and Services is also one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of portable rental HVAC explosion-proof equipment.
Applications include explosion-proof air conditioning, heating, and pressurization systems for Switchgear Buildings, Motor Control Centers, Control Rooms, Analyzer Shelters, Driller’s Cabins, and many others.
All of our custom manufactured explosion-proof HVAC units are:
- Coated with high quality, corrosion proof paint
- Manufactured for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, and offshore oil & gas industries, both domestic and international
- Custom designed with innovation and flexibility to meet changing industry needs
- Competitively priced and produced in a timely fashion
Our custom design explosion-proof HVAC systems can include:
- Customer specified cabinet materials—stainless steel, aluminum, or galvanized steel
- Customer specified skid materials—stainless steel, aluminum, or galvanized steel
- Customer specified design conditions
- Customer specified electrical classification
- Hot gas bypass
- Remote air cooled
- High ambient operation
For more information about any of our explosion-proof HVAC products, please email us or contact us at 713-460-9009.