Explosion-Proof HVAC Systems for Hazardous Locations
Custom Air Products and Services specializes in the custom design, engineering, and manufacturing of explosion-proof HVAC systems. Our explosion-proof HVAC units can be designed and constructed for industrial locations both on and offshore.
- Explosion-proof Air Conditioners
- Hazardous Location Air Conditioners
- Flame-proof Air Conditioners
- Explosion-proof Pressurizing Systems
- Gas-phase Air Filtration Units
- Explosion-proof Heaters
- Custom Air Products and Services is also one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of portable rental HVAC explosion-proof equipment.
For Use In Areas Such AS:
- Switchgear Buildings
- Motor Control Centers
- Control Rooms
- Analyzer Shelters
- Driller’s Cabins
- Many others
CAPS Explosion-proof HVAC Systems are:
- Coated with high quality, corrosion proof paint;
- Manufactured for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, and offshore oil & gas industries, both domestic and international;
- Custom designed with innovation and flexibility to meet changing industry needs;
- Competitively priced and produced in a timely fashion.
CAPS Explosion-proof HVAC System Options:
- Customer specified cabinet materials—stainless steel, aluminum, or galvanized steel;
- Customer specified skid materials—stainless steel, aluminum, or galvanized steel;
- Customer specified design conditions;
- Customer specified electrical classification;
- Hot gas bypass;
- Remote air cooled;
- High ambient operation.
For more information about any of our explosion-proof HVAC products, please email us or contact us at 713-460-9009.