How prepared are you for the coming Winter?
This is actually the perfect time to start preparing for cold weather. Get ahead of the game by starting now. Especially if you will want to schedule an appointment with a qualified HVAC technician to test your system to make sure it is running at optimal levels. Odds are they will find some ways your system can be modified to run more efficiently and save you money.
There are some ways you can determine whether or not your system is working as efficiently as it can be. Abnormally high heating bills are one of the indicators that your system is running at low efficiency levels.
Other potential factors:
• How well your building is insulated and sealed.
• Whether your filters are clean.
• How warm your building stays in cold weather.
• If some rooms are colder than others, or if you find that you are turning up the thermostat more often.
• Is your heating system achieving the desired temperature setting you are requesting on the thermostat?
Contact Custom Air Products & Services, Inc. (CAPS) with questions. CAPS is your one stop shop for all your HVAC needs, including efficiency testing, maintenance, and custom built systems to suit your exact needs.
- What is HVAC?
- Sustainability & well-being via ASHRAE
- Understanding HVAC
- Women in HVAC
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC
#heating #heatingsystem #preventivemaintenance #efficiencytesting #customhvac #customair #hvacreplacement #explosionproof #industrialcooling #industrialhvac #mechanicalventilation #forcedventilation #dehumidification #airconditioningenergy #hvaccasestudy #sustainablehvac #sustainablecooling