WARRANTY PROCESS & TIPS
STEP ONE: Evaluate the validity of the claim
- Was the product purchased in the last 12 months?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
- Does the damage appear to NOT be attributable to abuse or negligence?
STEP TWO: Contact CAPS
- Complete our ONLINE WARRANTY REQUEST FORM.
- Tell us WHAT you are sending back: describe the product.
- Tell us WHY you are sending it back: describe the problem.
STEP THREE: Pack and ship the product immediately
- DO NOT SEND until a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is provided by CAPS.
- Include a copy of the email from CAPS with the RMA number provided.
- If defect is involved, mark defect clearly with a piece of masking tape.
Ship the claim to:
Custom Air Products & Services, Inc.
35 Southbelt Industrial Dr.
Houston, TX 77047
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges to CAPS. Overnight and 2-Day shipments to CAPS will be returned in the same manner at our expense.
- Within 48 hours of receipt of the product, the claim will be handled in one of the following ways:
- – If the returned product is within the valid warranty period of one year and judged by CAPS to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. The warranty remains valid on repaired and replaced items for the balance of one year from the original purchase date.
- Hold on to your RMA number. If you have questions about your claim, call us with your RMA number and we’ll be happy to update you on the status of your claim.
- SERVICE WARRANTY issues will require a RMA number and form as well. Describe the problem completely in the “Fault Description” area and we will contact you about issue resolution.
- – If the problem is not covered under warranty, the product will be returned as-is.