HVAC Fabrication & Manufacturing Division
Expertise & Quality
The Fabrication & Manufacturing Division has the expertise to design, build, manufacture, control and coat & paint air conditioning and heating products for commercial and industrial applications.
Each project begins with a registered professional engineer and approved project designs are completed by skilled craftsperson.
From stainless steel to aluminum or galvanized steel, all equipment is designed and built to your requirements and our high quality standards at our facilities.
Industrial Grade Wall Mount Air Conditioning Unit – Video 1:58
Custom HVAC Fabrication – Air Handlers – Air Conditioners – Heaters
- Customized HVAC Units
- Portable Air Handlers
- Explosion Proof HVAC Units
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC Units
- Industrial Heaters
- Custom Marine and Boat Air Units
- Modular Air Handlers
- Oil Rig Air Handlers
- Offshore HVAC Units
- Air Coolers
- Wall Mounted Air Conditioners
- Chilled Water Air Handling Units
- Air Cooled Package Units
- Electric Heaters
Custom HVAC Equipment Manufacturing
CAPS offers the ability to custom manufacture various types of HVAC equipment to meet your needs.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Air Handling Units – DX or Chilled Water
- Custom Designed Package Units
- MCC & Switchgear HVAC
- Chemical Filtration Scrubbers
HVAC Wall Mount Units
Our durable and well-crafted wall mount units are designed to endure harsh conditions and allow easy maintenance and quiet operation.
- Environmentally “green” R-410A refrigerant
- 16 gauge galvanized paint grip cabinet with “corrosion resistant” finish for use in harsh operating environments
- Stainless steel cabinet/casing
- and much more
Explosion Proof HVAC
CAPS specializes in the custom design, engineering, and manufacturing of explosion-proof HVAC systems, including air conditioning, heating, pressurization, and chemical air filtration.
Our explosion-proof HVAC units can be designed and constructed for industrial locations both on and offshore.
Explosion proof products include:
- Explosion-proof air conditioners
- Hazardous location air conditioners
- Flameproof air conditioners
- Explosion-proof pressurizing systems
- Gas-phase air filtration units
- Explosion proof heaters
We are ready to serve you
24 / 7 HVAC Service