• Approximately 523,000 homes and businesses are still without power in North and South Carolina as of 5 a.m. Monday.
• As of 5 a.m. Monday, Florence was a tropical depression, NOAA’s Weather Prediction Center said, with sustained winds of 30 mph.
• Wilmington, North Carolina, has been completely cut off by floodwaters and officials are asking for additional help from state law enforcement and the National Guard.
• Some weakening is expected today before Florence re-intensifies as it transitions to an extratropical cyclone tomorrow and Wednesday.
• Flash flood watches are in effect across much of North Carolina, northern South Carolina, and portions of Southwest Virginia.
- What is HVAC?
- Sustainability & well-being via ASHRAE
- Understanding HVAC
- Women in HVAC
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC
#florence #tropicalstorm #tropicaldepression #hurricaneflorence #hurricane #customhvac #hvacrepair #hvacreplacement #customair