While the rain subsided, some rivers are still rising. Officials warn the danger is far from over.
• The Cape Fear River and Lumber River will both crest again this weekend.
• New areas are flooding with little warning. Travel is not recommended south of US 64.
• Many roads that are no longer flooded are still not safe, due to damage and debris from the storm.
• Trillions of gallons of water are slowly moving toward the ocean, leaving a wake of destruction.
• Residents were warned that the confluence of the Big Pee Dee and Little Pee Dee Rivers could reach levels greater than experienced during Hurricane Matthew.
- National Hurricane Center
- What is HVAC?
- Sustainability & well-being via ASHRAE
- Understanding HVAC
- Women in HVAC
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC
#flooding #florence #poweroutages #ventilation #florenceupdate #customhvac #hvacrepair #hvacreplacement #customair